To solve connectivity issues and improve the FLEXibility and Invest Platforms performance on your MAC, follow the instructions below. The following guidance focuses on the 3 browsers we support: Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
Open your Firefox browser.
Enable Cookies from Cornèrtrader
On the Menu Bar select Firefox.
Go to Preferences > Privacy > History section > Use custom settings for history.
Under the Cookies section, place a check next to Accept > Cookies from sites.
Click on Exceptions button and, on the list of exceptions, add the following addresses as allowed sites:
Activate Java Plugin
On the Menu Bar select Tools > Add-ons:
1. Click on the "Plugins" option;
2. Locate the "Java Applet" plugin and click on the "Always activate" button to enable the plugin;
3. You must now completely close Firefox.
The issue should now be fixed after restarting Firefox.
Open your Safari browser.
Select Safari on the Menu bar.
Go to Preferences:
- Select Security from the list of options at the top of the Preferences window
In the Web content check options: Enable plugins, Enable Java, and Enable Java Script.
- Select Privacy. In the Cookies and website data select Always allow.
Close the window.
Go back to Safari on the Menu Bar.
Select Clear History and Website Data.
Clear all history and confirm your choice by clicking on Clear history.
You must now close Safari, reopen it, and log in to your account.
Open Google Chrome.
Click on Chrome on your menu bar.
Preferences > Settings > Show advanced settings (at the bottom of the page):
Allow Java Script and Cookies
While still in content settings > Cookies > Allow local data to be set (recommended).
Click on Done to close the window.
Delete Browsing History and Cookies
- Click on Chrome > Select Clear browsing data > select the requested time frame (we recommend the beginning of time).
- Select Browsing history > Cached images and files > Cookies and other site and plug-in data.
Click on Clear browsing data.
You must now close Google Chrome, reopen it, and log in to your account.
If the above does not solve your problem, please contact us and provide exact details of the error seen (including a screenshot when possible).